For nearly 30 years, the EU has funded the Erasmus programme, which has enabled over three million European students to spend part of their studies at another higher education institution or with an organisation in Europe.
The Academy of Art in Szczecin
first public university in Poland offering education in various art disciplines:
- Art of Media (animation, experimental film, multimedia, photography)
- Artistic musical education
- Instrumental studies
- Artistic graphics
- Graphic design
- Interior design
- Vocal performance
- Design (industrial)
The right to award doctoral degrees in conducting (Faculty of Musical Education ) and fine arts (Faculty of Painting and New Media).
- postgraduate studies in:
- Eurhythmics and hearing training in primary music schools
- Culture management with selected aspects of art education managing
Faculty of Musical Education
- education in music arts – specialties: music education, choral conducting, church music,
Faculty of Vocal performance
- vocal performance – solo singing – education in vocal and acting
A team of experienced educators and artists guarantees the high-quality education provided at the faculty. The staff combines their artistic, creative and scientific practice with teaching students. All classrooms and practice rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art multimedia aids and instruments.
- instrumental performance – specialties: accordion, viola, bassoon, flute, piano, guitar, harp, clarinet , double bass, oboe, percussion, trombone, saxophone, violin, trumpet, tuba, French horn, cello.
Our experienced instrumentalists and educators adapt their teaching method to the needs of every student, which fosters their individual development. We are well aware of the fact that talented staff and the wealth of instruments available are not, however, the key to success. The key is the opportunity we provide to our students to gain valuable experience at numerous concerts in the country and abroad.
Faculty of Painting
Faculty of Art of Media
- animation, photography, experimental filmmaking
Faculty of Industrial Design
- visual communication, product design, fashion design
Faculty members include prominent artists and designers. Small groups of students attend practical and theoretical courses in well-equipped studios and lecture halls. Our programmes of study place the special emphasis on an individual progress of every student who not only gain insight into every aspect of art creation, but also its theoretical underpinnings, e.g. contemporary art and culture theory, intellectual property rights, marketing and art financing or promotion.
Faculty of Graphics
- graphic design, printmaking
Our vision of art education about interior and graphic design rests upon the specialties‘ interdysciplinary nature and unprecedented synthesis of art disciplines. This vision is conveyed by our staff composed of the leading designers. The projects are implemented in modern studios after a thorough discussion about the concept. All these elemtns create unique conditions for art creation.
The Academy of Art in Szczecin
pl. Orła Białego 2